Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life It Is!!


It felt like the air ruffled my hair, and the stress was eased,
Heart held the happiness within I knew but it was ceased!!

Its is not always sweet and juicy; life has tough times too,
Solutions, we only have to figure out and that is true!!

Its not like things never going to happen the way they should,
If we wouldn't make every possible effort then who you think would!!

Living the life and loving is our only motto which shouldn’t be drawn,
It your life; just be with the people you truly love or else just move on!!



8 comments:

Kodjo Deynoo said...

We are the only ones that have to figure out..I love that line

Unknown said...

Nicely rhymed. Holds some ultimate truths

Sheilagh Lee said...

Sheilagh Lee said :Something about your poem just made me feel good and smile.love it.

Jerome's planet said...

Living your life and loving it.. no matter what it is so beautiful.. but sometimes we can accommodate people who love us as well... What say?

Jae Rose said...

Beautifully put..Jae :)

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

I loved the way this made me feel.

Altonian said...

Nice! Very nice, and true too.

Lalita Singh said...

Thanks everyone for visiting!!

and yes jerome; I completely agree upon that!! We definitely can :)