Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Will She? Won't She?

Always wondered what is in that look. Sometimes wanted to probe into it. But realized that that look is hiding something she is unwilling to share.

I wanted to reason with myself, in knowing what is it that is hidden in those eyes. But then realized the reasoning was unreasonable. I felt like walking away from it, as much as that may seem implausible. I yet wanted to push myself and learn what could that innocent spiel mean, but didn’t do it. Didn’t do it because I wanted to keep my feelings unquestionable.

As irresistible as it may seem, every touch, every stolen look, every time I hear her laugh compels me to learn about what’s hidden behind those looks.

Now, I feel a gap for hope. A move lacking from her end, as plausible as it may seem, I want her to tell me what she feels. I don’t want to taint my love, I want her to come to me willingly and tell me what she really feels. 

9 comments:

Lilibeth said...

Sensing a good deal of emotional struggle here. I think you've well portrayed it.

Deborah said...

A compelling read, well written.

Sheilagh Lee said...

Beautifully written and heartfelt

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

really fine ending to this piece.

Unknown said...

Oh! So much want, so eloquently expressed.

Daily Panic said...

Happy 3WW! thanks for commenting on my blog. This was a nice use of the words. I never know what a guy is thinking!

gautami tripathy said...

If only it was that easy..!

curtain of pebbled path

Deborah said...

I'm sure I left a comment on this last week? Hope this one registers,
I really loved it :o)

Pratibha said...

this was totally relatable on many levels to me .. i liked this !